Every year the Edmonton chapter of the Canadian Homebuilders Association puts on a red carpet gala to celebrate the local winners of their awards for excellence in housing.
Since our community broke ground in 2013, most, if not all, of the Keswick builders have been nominated as finalists. Many have gone on to win multiple awards in Keswick as well as other areas.
What’s different this year?
More Keswick builders are nominated in 2019 than ever before.
Three out of five showhomes The Estates are nominated. Vicky’s Homes is nominated for The Vieno showhome in The Banks. Plus, both executive duplex builders–Kimberley & Cameron Homes–are nominated for their Keswick duplex showhomes.
It’s time to toot our own horn!
Find out who made the list:
Award Categories in The Estates
Single Family – $850K to 1 M
- Ace Lange Homes: The Abigail II Keswick Showhome
- Carriage Signature Homes: The Pagliano Keswick Showhome
- Perry Signature Homes: The Balance Keswick Showhome
Single Family – $1M – $1.5 M
- Vicky’s Homes: The Verity II model in The Estates
Best Single Family
- Vicky’s Homes: Vieno in The Banks of Hendriks Pointe
If you haven’t seen it yet, we highly recommend stopping by. Just walking through it feels like a luxury holiday.
Award Categories in Valleyside
Townhouse/Duplex – $400 – $475K
Townhouse/Duplex – Over $650K
- Kimberley Homes: The Yorkshire Located at Keswick Villas
Best Townhouse/Duplex Development
- Kimberley Homes for Keswick Villas
Single Family – $400 – $450K
- Kimberley Homes: The Opal model in Valleyside
Winners announced March 16 at the Awards of Excellence in Housing gala at the Edmonton Convention Centre.