Every year the Edmonton chapter of the Canadian Homebuilders Association puts on a red carpet gala to celebrate the local winners of their awards for excellence in housing.
Since Keswick first broke ground in 2013, every single Keswick builder has been nominated as a finalist, and many have won multiple awards, some in multiple categories, several years in a row.
What’s different this year?
More Keswick builders were nominated in 2019 than ever before!
- Three out of our five showhomes in The Estates were nominated
- Vicky’s Homes was nominated for The Vieno showhome in The Banks.
- Both executive duplex builders–Kimberley & Cameron Homes–were nominated for their Keswick duplex showhomes.
Find out who made the list:
Award Categories in The Estates
Single Family – $850K to 1 M
- Ace Lange Homes: The Abigail II Keswick Showhome
- Carriage Signature Homes: The Pagliano Keswick Showhome
- Perry Signature Homes: The Balance Keswick Showhome
Single Family – $1M – $1.5 M
- Vicky’s Homes: The Verity II model in The Estates
Best Single Family
- Vicky’s Homes: Vieno in The Banks of Hendriks Pointe
If you haven’t seen it yet, we highly recommend stopping by. Just walking through it feels like a luxury holiday.
Award Categories in Valleyside
Townhouse/Duplex – $400 – $475K
Townhouse/Duplex – Over $650K
- Kimberley Homes: The Yorkshire Located at Keswick Villas
Best Townhouse/Duplex Development
- Kimberley Homes for Keswick Villas
Single Family – $400 – $450K
- Kimberley Homes: The Opal model in Valleyside
Winners were announced on March 16 at the Awards of Excellence in Housing gala at the Edmonton Convention Centre.