Windermere’s Premier Address
Pronounced KEZ-ik, Keswick on the River is over 200 acres of tree-studded, river-wrapped property located just West of 170th Street on Ellerslie Road.
Keswick on the River is jointly developed by Cameron Communities & MLC Group. The first phase in Keswick was completed in 2013, and since that time it has grown steadily into the premier sought-after southwest community.
Living in Windermere
While new residents choose to make Keswick their new home for many different reasons, some of the most common are:
- Over 21 acres of green space: including 3 parks, 3 beautiful constructed wetlands and just over 8 kilometres of landscaped trails;
- Built playground ready for use!
- Three private golf courses within a few minutes’ drive, with one literally in Keswick’s backyard;
- Just down the street from the hustle and bustle of the burgeoning Currents of Windermere shopping hub;
- An extensive network of paths, trails, and constructed wetlands: perfect for a run with the dog or a lazy Sunday afternoon walk with the kids;
- Homebuilders with demonstrated reputations for excellence and proven records building in Edmonton;
- Unparalleled quality craftsmanship in every tiny detail from the Keswick Fountain to the Masonry Columns and Address Plaques;
- A commitment to architectural excellence and a mandated Homeowners Association;
- A mix of housing choices to suit different family sizes: from move-up and first-time buyers to estate homes.
Enjoy What Nature Has to Offer Without Losing on Amenities
Windermere is home to The Currents, a shopping and entertainment hub with highlights such as a VIP Cineplex Odeon and new stores opening all the time.
Want to find out more About Keswick?
Come visit us in the showhomes. We’re here to answer all your questions and make you feel at home.
Keswick is one of the most beautiful natural habitats in Edmonton.